OMG lar weih. i only post once a month. great job jo. o.o PMR is coming, what am I doing? relaxing. that's right. in fact i even have time to take a nap everyday after school from exhaustion. I need something to motivate me to study. but. what? o.o i'm not like those people who can just study for hours and don't do anything else un-entertaining. I guess I'll think of something? anyway. recently there has been plenty of camps for me to go during June. one of them is a trip to Cherating to see the turtles lay eggs by the beach and blabla. it sounds really cool. but the thing is I can't go. I got over that already. now, i want to go to this Penang trip. also. my parents haven't gave me any confirmation yet. yes yes. i really want to go to this one. 'cause I think this will be the only time I have to have fun and be crazy before my exams. so. hopefully. I can go. but most likely. I still don't think so. OH. ONE MORE THING. ABOUT MUSICMAN LEE HOM'S CONCERT! ZOMG! I HEARD FROM SAM AND JUNE AND TRACY. they were all like: THE BEST CONCERT EVER! ahhhhhhh! I would have screamed with them too^^ aww man! I'm kinda over that thing. I think. LALALA. OH OH OH. and. and. ahahaha. I got the so called title "best member" in my pengawas camp! weeeeeee! hohohoho! yes. very proud thank you(; exams coming. may 11. yes. will try my best. will seldom go online as usual. OH. thinking of opening a facebook account. since everyone in my family has one. o.o except me lah. what do you think? anyway. feel free to call me once in a while. ahhem. my old friends. haven't seen you all in a while now. :D buhbye,, jo(: