HEY HEY! OMG OMG OMG LAH. SO LONG I TAK BLOG! so i just found out that in march i only can change into my prefects uniform. hope i make it! i have a oral presentatino tomorrow. about occupations! and there's props! it should be really fun! this friday is the MALAY SINGING COMPETITION. AND I JUST REALIZED I HAVE TO STAY BACK IN ORDER TO TAKE PART IN IT! WELL DUH, JO! YOU'VE ONLY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT NOW? O.O exams are just over by the way, yes, my school is fast. revising as much as we can! jia you for pmr! GO GO GO! and good luck to everyone at S.U for your exams in march. please study! it's a must! if you don't? yes, you can't answer the questions well. :) that is all i must type for now. maybe in the next post i'll update you what happened in the oral presentation or the singing competition lah. i have a very very big feeling it's going to be awesome! bye bye! text or message me when free. :D