<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8014243318520913077?origin\x3dhttp://jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com
Tuesday, 13 January 2009Y
heyS!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING! HEH. CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING! WOHOO! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FOOD, ANGPAU's AND OF COURSE. NEWS! AHHH! HAHA. i have PMR this year! but I'll still support them as much as I can! and also focus on my studies lah. =) i recently went to Penang and Cameron Highlands! It was of course FUN! i like the weather in Cameron, if only the weather at Seri Kembangan was THE SAME! but. so impossible. o.o AND. AND. I'M GONNA BE A PROBATE~ lol. yes. i know. sampat me, playful, childish me, is gonna be a probate. we'll see how it goes. if i DO become a prefect. good for me lah.(actually i'll be VERY HAPPY) if not. i'll just try another jawatan? xD

yours truly,
joanne nomnom(;

ends at 12:34 am