helloo! this post is especially for my cousin! SAMMY! thank you SAM! for RYO PICTURES! AHHHH. HE'S TOTALLY HOT+CUTE! *screams!* I LOVE YOU! IF YOU HAVE MORE PICS, DO SEND ME SOME! AHAHAHAH. YOU'RE AWESOME! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! DOMO! ARIGATO GUZAIMASU! AHHA. AND TEACHING ME HOW TO SPELL that. :) WO YONG YUAN AI NI DUO DUO orh!
oh ya! and thanks for telling me:sammy love situation. says:
you tell them, Lee Hom looks good only sometimes.
sammy love situation. says:
With a beard in celcom adds he looks like SHITE.
sammy love situation. says:
Ryo, on the other hand, can have a beard and play a jeweller, or a wig and be a nerd.
sammy love situation. says:
AND STILL LOOK GOOD.
sammy love situation. says:
Okay?sammy love situation. says:
Really, that Celcom add ruined Lee Hom for me.HEHE. I LOVE YOU MORE WEIH! I shouldn't have been sad because they said so? LOL. AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH SAMMY! AND THANKS FOR THE SONG! BYE BYE! OYASUMI~!