Welcome to
jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com
Profile
Joanne! :D
a proud member of
the Guan family (:
sixteen years/10,
currently studying in
SMK Seri Kembangan
of 4 Daisi 3,
holding a post as the
treasurer in the
lembaga pengawas:D
a member of the
school's Chinese Society
school's Sidang RedaksiR
school's Choir Club,
her interests are
interacting with her peers
watching Jdrama!
listening to music
surfing the net
singing!
FB^^
seeing leng chai,
AND,
of course~ NEWSSSS! 8D
DarLinks
jo&trace
sammyyy
nicholas girl
steph
steph&ther
manda yo
CAXTE
anna
wohooo
farah
zhi wei
alyssa
renee
hsin yee
zhun min
zongying!
teong
grace!
joanne spoon!
tang kw
PlayBack
25/3/07 - 1/4/07
1/4/07 - 8/4/07
8/4/07 - 15/4/07
15/4/07 - 22/4/07
22/4/07 - 29/4/07
29/4/07 - 6/5/07
6/5/07 - 13/5/07
27/5/07 - 3/6/07
3/6/07 - 10/6/07
17/6/07 - 24/6/07
24/6/07 - 1/7/07
1/7/07 - 8/7/07
8/7/07 - 15/7/07
15/7/07 - 22/7/07
22/7/07 - 29/7/07
29/7/07 - 5/8/07
5/8/07 - 12/8/07
12/8/07 - 19/8/07
19/8/07 - 26/8/07
26/8/07 - 2/9/07
2/9/07 - 9/9/07
9/9/07 - 16/9/07
16/9/07 - 23/9/07
23/9/07 - 30/9/07
30/9/07 - 7/10/07
7/10/07 - 14/10/07
14/10/07 - 21/10/07
21/10/07 - 28/10/07
28/10/07 - 4/11/07
4/11/07 - 11/11/07
11/11/07 - 18/11/07
18/11/07 - 25/11/07
25/11/07 - 2/12/07
2/12/07 - 9/12/07
9/12/07 - 16/12/07
23/12/07 - 30/12/07
30/12/07 - 6/1/08
6/1/08 - 13/1/08
13/1/08 - 20/1/08
27/1/08 - 3/2/08
3/2/08 - 10/2/08
2/3/08 - 9/3/08
16/3/08 - 23/3/08
23/3/08 - 30/3/08
30/3/08 - 6/4/08
25/5/08 - 1/6/08
1/6/08 - 8/6/08
22/6/08 - 29/6/08
29/6/08 - 6/7/08
6/7/08 - 13/7/08
20/7/08 - 27/7/08
3/8/08 - 10/8/08
10/8/08 - 17/8/08
17/8/08 - 24/8/08
31/8/08 - 7/9/08
14/9/08 - 21/9/08
28/9/08 - 5/10/08
5/10/08 - 12/10/08
12/10/08 - 19/10/08
9/11/08 - 16/11/08
16/11/08 - 23/11/08
23/11/08 - 30/11/08
30/11/08 - 7/12/08
7/12/08 - 14/12/08
14/12/08 - 21/12/08
21/12/08 - 28/12/08
28/12/08 - 4/1/09
11/1/09 - 18/1/09
18/1/09 - 25/1/09
22/2/09 - 1/3/09
1/3/09 - 8/3/09
29/3/09 - 5/4/09
3/5/09 - 10/5/09
10/5/09 - 17/5/09
17/5/09 - 24/5/09
31/5/09 - 7/6/09
7/6/09 - 14/6/09
28/6/09 - 5/7/09
12/7/09 - 19/7/09
9/8/09 - 16/8/09
23/8/09 - 30/8/09
27/9/09 - 4/10/09
11/10/09 - 18/10/09
8/11/09 - 15/11/09
15/11/09 - 22/11/09
6/12/09 - 13/12/09
13/12/09 - 20/12/09
27/12/09 - 3/1/10
14/3/10 - 21/3/10
7/11/10 - 14/11/10
14/11/10 - 21/11/10
Tag
Sing
Koi no ABO - NEWS
Credits
This blogskin is made by
SI
PEI
and the pictures is taken from
here
and lastly, part of the coding is from this
skin
.
Others:
x
x
x
Tuesday, 16 October 2007
Y
i've been tagged!!
INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do the following WITHOUT complaint.
2. Choose 7 people to do this after you completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
4. Start your post with; I have been tagged!
Seven things to be done before my death
1. Go to the Seven Wonders of the World.
(I haven't been to any of 'em laa)
2. Being very very rich.
(Marrying a rich guy)
x)
3. Be on a reality show.
(Malaysian Idol? haha!!)
4. Say I love you to the people I love.
(Yeahh I know, typical eihh?)
5. Get the body shape I want.
(Hehe.. I dislike my legs laa..)
6. Learn how to swim.
(I seriously don't know how to..
xDD)
7. Colour my hair
BLUE
!!
(It's gonna be fun doing that man..!!)
Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. Change my religion.
(
NEVER
)
2. Taking dadah. =)
3. Let other people simply choose my wedding dress. =DD
4. Throwing my phone on the wall.
5. Throwing my camera to ask someone to go fetch it.
6. Going to dark alleys at night.
**It would kill me anyway**
7. Marry someone without loving truthfully.
(why am I talking about marriage?)
Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. Be completely crazyy. Like.. high?
2. Act stupidd.
3. Taking pictues of myself.
4. Staring at myself. Xp
5. Perasaning. Lol.
6. Stop listening to music.
MY LIFE
.
7. Pray about what I'm paranoid about. =P
Seven favourite sentences/quotes.
1. waaa puii..!!
2. i good gal.. xP
3. i tak tauu..
4. wheeee..!!
5. darlingg/sayang!!
6. ni mama?
7. small kid laa.. xDD
Seven favourite songs from all time
1. Generasiku - Radhi OAG
2. The Way I Are - Timberland
3. Big Girls Don't Cry(Remix) - Fergie feat Sean Kingston
4. Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
5. Jin Tian Ni Yao Jia Gei Wo - David Tao feat Jolin Tsai
**marriage again.. ==**
6. Sk8r Boy - Avril Lavigne
7. Numb - Linkin Park
Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did
.
1. Take something that's
PRICELESS
from me.
2. Backstab/Betray me.
3. Bother me when i'm
SERIOUSLY MOODY
.
4. Scolding me for no reason.
5. Making me angry at you.
-nonono!-
6. Stealing my last nugget.. korr arhh.. =D
7. I don't know wohrr.. I don't really get crankyy lahr.. =P
ends at 6:10 am