hey guys, yesterday I went ice-skating with tracy and esther. It was damn fun of course, we took damn alot of photos, I think the best outing I had for a long long time. Love the both of 'em, and really sad my darling=STEPHANIE couldn't come, or else it would be the best outing EVER. Well first we checked out the price and went to buy KFC to eat when we were tired. We payed RM13 each person and took our skates. We skated for about 2-3 hours I think, when me and tracy went in the ring... We didn't dare to move.. hahaha!!! Lucky for Esther she gave us a quick lesson (we're not first timers, just a long time we didn't go ice-skating). And we were skating like pro's.. I guess I can say that. =D I was skating half way and this guy tried to... Urmm.. I don't know what.. But he was standing real close to me behind me. And I said(really loud so he could hear) :"What the F-----" and he skated away.. bwahahaha!! I think he got scared. Don't mess with me. I should be more careful next time though. He freaks me out, but he's scared and embarrased of me so I shouldn't worry so much. Then we went and bought Louis' present and my phone credit, and we also checked out Sunway 2. They had I might say many shops there liao. You guys should go check it out. My friend said there's this shop in Jusco, Orange, where you buy something at RM10 and above you get an orange!! Cool eihh?? =P So that was my day, we took 100++ pictures.. Perasan are we? Yeahh.. I know... Here's the most gilaa picture with the three of us>>> Bwahahaha... Gilaa right? Damn funny weihh... Okayss.. Gotta go people.. Byees!! -jojo-