<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8014243318520913077?origin\x3dhttp://jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com
Thursday, 13 September 2007Y
mother's word.

Do you always follow what your parents have to say? Like: "Don't come back so late at night!" or "Follow me or you'll get lost and get kidnapped!!" or "Don't go! Stay at home better!!" Well, this time, I really should have listened. Don't worry. It's nothing to do with getting lost or anything. But it's the first day of puasa, one thing all on our minds: food. duhr. So me and my sister went to the nearby bazaar to buy stuff 'cause later on there was a buka puasa and Aunty Wati's house, and for kakak to eat some food we buy for her. =D Then when me and my sister reaches home, it's 6.40pm and we have to be there by 7.00pm. So again, **rush**rush**rush** and listening to my mum saying: "I told you not to go!! You still did!! Now dad's coming and you're going to be late!!" When dad came, I was changing. So I rushed myself and got out in time with my hair wet like I just came out from playing water with my friends. Well what do you know, I went in the car, and: "Comb got arhh??" and: "No, who ask you to go?" AGAIN. Then after searching, I found it! **phew** Off to Aunty Wati's house. Major jam. Puasa mahrr. The food was so good!!! Fuyohh... Then I went for piano class. So that was my day lahh.. Yours truly, -jojo- =P

ends at 9:54 pm