friends.
friends. are they the most important people in your life. yes. truly, only your friends understand you the most. but, what do you do, if one of your suddenly faints all of a sudden? you can't just stand there and do nothing, you have to do something..!! call her parents? try and save her/wake her up? what is it that you're gonna do? well. sadly. I don't really wanna blog about this but, my best friend=amanda, fainted about the 3rd time in school today. 1st time in subang utama. 2 times were in lick hung. urgh. I just feel like crying when I talk about her. I'm just so worried and that time, I didn't know what to do. just... looking at her... crying... I don't know why... just... CRIED. well... called her parents. they came.. we were standing there.. urgh. I feel like crying. AGAIN. darn. why do most of the bad things keep happening around me? karma? bad feng shui? feng shui says it's not a very good year for dogs... hmph.. just so confused.. tell me... I know... only one option now. PRAY. yes people.. it's praying time... we have to pray for her... hope that she won't faint again. =/ till next time.. -jojo- =)