hey guys... yesterday me and tracy went to sunway.. so we watched rush hour 3.. damn funny weihh that movie... Mi and Yu... haha!! then we went and eat lunch at... 3pm? Xd currently listening to.. the pieces don't fit in anyomre - james morrison damn nice weihh that song... must listen ya... okayy... continue... urmm... we went to mcd's.... normal lahh... then while we were eating... this lady suddenly asked tracy to "rang wei"... so... okayy.... (I thought she wanted to share places or something) *you know... in coffee shops that type...** then this was the conversation we had... lady :"(chinese)xiao jie, qing wen ni ao bu yao blablablabla.." (I understood completely what the hell she was saying..) me :"........."(but I was acting like a banana.. Xd) lady :"ni ming bai wo zai shuo shen me ma? hua yu..." lady :"english??" me :"err...(I wanted to play with this lady... say that I was muslim) tracy :"yea... okayy..." me :(what the heck man...)ya...*with confidence** lady :"blablablabla.. donation... blablablabla.." me :(listening...) something about the needy... tracy :(nodding her head..??)*I don'r know why...** the lady was taking out her pen then.. lady :"how much you wanna pay?" me :"wo mei you qian.." lady :"...?" me :(owhh shit!! I just said I was a banana!! arghh!!!)... tracy :"no money.." me :".............." lady :"(chinese)you two come here all by yourself? or your parents?" me :(she's talking in chinese!! shit!!) Xd tracy :"ya...(meaning two of us...)" me :"noo!!" lady :"okayy.... blablablabla(chinese.. shit weihhh.. Xd) then she walked away... right after she left.. me and tracy were laughing like crazy... and you never know who's the bad guy you know... tracy really is stupidd... she go tell people that we we're hanging out... just the two of us.... haha!! xPxD kayy lahh guys... that's all~~ byee byeee!! X) -jojo-