<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8014243318520913077?origin\x3dhttp://jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com
Thursday, 23 August 2007Y
scared...

urmm...
ssup people...
just really freaked out now...
I... I think..
my whole family is in danger...
SERIOUSLY..
it freaks me out alot...
this is happening the second time already...
my friends..
I really hope you all can pray for me...
well it started like this...
my mum..
the national bank called her and said she owed people money..
and she was like :"how could that be? I NEVER owed anyone money BEFORE!!"
she sure seemed darn sure...
so... best thing I though of was to..
PRAY.
best thing in the world to do...
then later at night...
my mum was waiting for my sister after she finished her uni at IMU...
then when she was about to sleep she was talking to my dad..
*I was there watching tv...*
she told him there was this car going back and forth on our road...
he always suddenly stopped in front of our house...
when I heard it..
I completely FROZE...
I did't know what to do...
well I think you know what I did...
pray..
of course.
I didn't know I cried either...
it was just so sudden.
I don't know why I cried.
weird huh?
today morning...
here I am blogging..
with my brother beside me...
I told him what happened last night..
he gave me this..
sly look on his face..
(I don't know what sly means.. it just came out of my head..)
Xd haha!
we were eating lunch by the way..
mee goreng..
AGAIN...
kakak doesn't know what else to cook..
so we just eat whatever she cooks lahh..
xP haha!
and I finally finished my folio..
thank goodness..
so darn releived...
that's all lah folks...
yours truly,
-jojo-

ends at 9:05 pm