hey guyz...
it's been awhile since I last posted...
urmm..
I went out last saturday..
watched 2 movies..
simpsons and transformers...
2 great movies!!
saw steph at the arcade with mei ting...
jolene.. xiang ting..
me and xinhui danced the game thingy...
it was so damn fun..
and we were sucky lahh so..
then after us...
were 2 guys...
wanting to play...
and they were not hot...
so... aww man!!
xDxP haha..
then we decided to watch them dance...
you know...
they might be ammatures like us..
THEY MIGHT>>
well what do you know..
they dance like shit pro's man!!
I mean like...
whaoo....
and me and xinhui was like....
-speechless-
the embarassment was unbarable...
we left the place as fast as we could...
weird huh?
"never judge it's book by a cover"
lol... swt...
that's all lahh..
if you guys wanna see my photos..
they're all in friendster...
kkayz lahh..
byee byee!!
yours sincerely,
-jojo-