<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8014243318520913077?origin\x3dhttp://jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com
Sunday, 29 July 2007Y
skool on saturday

hey guys...
wassup?
I went to school on saturday...
damn boring...
should'nt have went lahr....
go there...
take pics...
listen to music...
did a few questions on science...
that's all...
my god...
I keep saying that lately...
don't know why...
you tell me...
then..
at night...
me, bro, mum, aunt, pet jie...
went to kota damansara's...
restoran boros kitchen..
it's a chinese shop by the way...
it's not halal!!
I ate the pork ribs...
they were...
heaven!!
and yesterday I had sunday school..
as usual...
teacher john got pissed off at the girls...
(me and my friends!)
for not joining in the class...
sucks...
so the whole first 10 minutes...
he was screaming at us...
haixz!
then went on with class..
and it ended preety early this week...
usually it ends just as mass is starting...
it was 10 minutes early than usual...
my mum said the parents complained last week...
so this week's early....
xDxP
you guys wanna see saturday's pics...
go to my friendster profile and see lahh...
I might not upload them when you are reading this...
maybe tonight..
or tomorrow morning lahh..
wait kay?
that's all from me...
byee!
yours truly,
-jojo-

ends at 7:19 pm