<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8014243318520913077?origin\x3dhttp://jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com
Monday, 2 July 2007Y
finally updated!!

hey guys...
I finally updated my blog after a long time....
xDxP
so...
let me tell you guys about hari keluarga....
I'll just show you all the pics....
you guys should understand....
don't worry...
I'll write descriptions under every photo..
so you're not so LOST!!
xDxP
oh ya...
and when we had a gotong royong in school on saturday...
those pics too....
-HARI TERBUKA-
these are iPods and a mP4 in between....
**none of them are mine!!** up-left = tracy
up-right = jojo
bottom = mandaguys behing us playing with their gadgets..
xD
from left = marcus, kuan peng, han ming, chin leang
is that me??
yeah....
getting hurt really really bad....
where??
I'm SO NOT telling you!!
chunted trace...!!iPods/mP4 and phones!!
**manda's is with the most shiny stuff...**
xDxP xinhui and manda posing with their iPod and mP4!! xDmanda and me posing with pepsi/7up!! xPtrace and manda posing.... kawaiii!!~~ ??? -speechless- all our stuff.... =P
I better stop here....
I spent 1 hour + on this...
so...
next post...
is gonna have more photos...
the continueation okay...??
byeeZz!!
-jojo-














































































































































































































































































































ends at 6:16 pm