hey guys...
went to 1u yesterday...
let me tell you the "disasters" before and after going to 1u...
it all started before sunday school...
renee came and she said...
"eh Joanne! I cannot fetch you today lah..."
and I was like..
"what?! but you told me you could...!!"
"ya lah... my dad only told me this morning leh!!"
"............................ so how leh?"
"go take taxi lah..."
"huh? taxi?! you 'xiao' meh...??"
"no lah.."
"..........................seriously?"
"you call teng wern first..."
"okay..."
then....
during class...
talking to amylia...
"if you go take taxi right?"
(continue)
"if that guy wanna do something wrong to you.."
(gives her blade)
"?! you want me to treatend him?!"
"why not?"
"..........."
(thinks)
"err...."
"no thanks lah..."
"I ask teng wern can fetch me onot lah.."
(prays and hopes can lah... xD)
then...
habis class..
yay!
(calls teng wern)
"hello.. teng wern?"
hello... where do I meet you?"
"blablablablablablablabla.."
"okay..!!"
(pops the question..)
"can your dad fetch us go 1u?"
(crosses fingers)
"huh? why? I thought renee..."
"she just told me..."
"owh... wait arr..."
(speaks to dad)
"okay!"
phew~~
picks me up... go!!
end of 1st disaster...
we reachged 1u at the old wing...
then...
found alyssa at mcd's...
makan...
watch movie...
hang kai with ee ting.. renee... teng wern..
so not cool with alyssa's friends in CHS...
don't know why..
just not 'ngam' lah...
took pictures...
home!!
I was supposedly to be back by 7pm...
but....
heavy jam...
so..
7.40pm...!!
8P
oops...
go makan...
(2nd disaster)
kena marah lah duhr...
3rd disaster...
food came 1 hour + late...
parents pist off and blaming me...
mum thinks I have dandruff...
stupid matthew spray my hair sabun...
it was an okay day lah...
hobey-ho,
-jojo-