hey blog readears,
jojo here.
so many stuff happened man...
okay... let me start with last night's dinner...
it was so damn chunted...!!
to those guys who wanna know where is it...
it's at bangsar village,
BASIL thai nudle shop.
it's not bad...
but the price hurts alot... xD
me and my family with my uncles and aunts went there to eat....
but... why bangsar...
I have no idea....
so after my dad 'burned' his pocket,
we decided to look see at some clothes..
p.s, bangsar = rich people
jojo = SO NOT RICH..!!
and we went to this shop and saw this cute shirt...
then my mum was like" see the price lah..."
then my sister saw the price and it was RM400++ wei..!!
one shirt is like eating like crazy wei...!!
and yet.. there were a few people buying also...
these people are called...
orang kaya.
great Malaysian word...!!
owh yarr... I forgot a thing...
tarcy went to "color" her hair... ( it's temporary )
and saw someone she knew..
so embarrassing isn't it...??
pity her... :D
today.
my mum is on the bus now to lumut then going to pangkor.
I was supposed to follow her but i didn't 'cause...
I wanted to go out with my friends and watch Shrek 3... :P
bad bad girl am I...??
I woke up at 10 this morning and my aunt arrived at my house alread to go with my mum.
( yea... I know I'm terrible not following my mum and teman-ing my aunt! )
my mum broke her favourite perfume...lol...
then...
when she wanted to take out the cover for the food..
one of the fishes accidentally clinged on the cover and the fish "flew" and landed on the floor...
it was so damn funny..!!
I so laughed like crazy...
not only that.. I forgot what happened yesterday night...
I... couldn't find the maid...
she wasn't on the bed or anywhere...
and my parents panicked and my mum thought she had to cancel the trip...
you know in the end where we found her..??
in the balcony... SLEEPING!!
omg man... weirdest thing ever...
and she told my mum that it was hot and couldn't tahan...
my mum is now officially scared of her....
she's freaky right..??
okay....
so that's all for now....
good-bye,
-jojo-