
sugar sweets!!
omgg!!
I was like so excited when I wanted to eat that thing....
remember guys....
only in aussie they have such things...
why not malaysia...??
so sad....
and yes....
when we first got the thing...
it was completely full of those tiny sweets!!
not so "giam siap" lah aussie....
they rock!!
look...
hahaha...
what do you think...??
don't you just love aussie??
I do!!
done with that....
there's another major love of mine....
up next...
is so so so damn better than the sweets...
it's...
it's...
it's...

omgg!!
KRISPY KREME!!
the best doughnuts in the WORLD!!
really really sad they don't sell it in malaysia...
and too bad my sister's bf only took back a box...
that's how good it tastes!!
I mean yesterday was the first time I met KRISPY KREME...
then...
instantly...
I...
fell in LOVE with it!!
okay...
so maybe I should show you the doughnuts...
then...
tell you the stuff on it...
xDxP
look....
so...
you guys must be wondering what's the white stuff on it...
well...
f.y.i...
it's...
sugar!!
aaaaaahhhh!!
best sugar and doughnut I've EVER (seriously) tasted!!
ssssssssoooo addicted to it!!
I mean...
on night...
we can eat 1/3 of the box...
so....
cravable....
one bite tastes like heaven...
one doughnut makes you want more...
and more...
and more....
and more....
and more...
forever....
oh ya...
totally doesn't taste like dunkin doughnuts...
so...
damn...
different from it!!
you HAVE to try it one day...
so...
**phew**
I'm trying really hard to NOT eat...
'cause...
I'm craving for it now....
so...
I...
gotta go...
byee!!
have a KRIRPY KREME day!!
-jojo- xDxP