hey guys....
wassup...??
it's been so long since I last updated my bloggie...
hehehee...
so...
I got back my reasults for school and theory...
well for theory....
I got 90...
which is distinction...
happy about it...
really chunted...
I thought I coun't get that kind of marks..
hahaha....
now with the school marks...
BM - I currently don't know yet
BI - 78 (very bad..!!)
BC - 60 (damn "gai dou" leh)
SEJ - 57 (omgg!! so bad right??)
GEO - 53 (lagi worse..!!)
SVK - 88 (hehee...)
KH - 53 (so so bad..!!)
SENI - 78 (urghh...)
PJK - 29/40=B (aiyerr...)
SN - 71 (so close to an A!!)
AM - 71 (close to an A too!!)
M3 - 85 (sob... lowest among my friends..)
so that was all my marks....
preety bad huh...??
I haven't told my parents though..
don't know what to do..!!
lalalala~~
that's all....
thanks for reading my blog anywayz...
byee...!!
-jojo- =)