<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8014243318520913077?origin\x3dhttp://jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to jo-joanneeeee.blogspot.com
Sunday, 24 June 2007Y
Amazing race!!

hey guys,
you all must be wondering what happened during the amazing race in my school...
well....
I'd have to say it was the most....
fun...
cool...
sucky....
experience I've had....
overall...
I was very happy yesterday....!!
I learned alot of stuff....
okay...
  1. I'm a bad thrower and catcher... xD
  2. I HATE spunge cake with vineger.... don't even remind me of the taste!! (if you don't know what it tastes like... try if you dare!!)
  3. sausage and wasabi is not bad....
  4. I'm very bad at left and right when I'm blind-folded... xP
  5. I am really really scared to cross bridges.... **WOOD bridges**
  6. I LURVE melted choc ice-cream... with un-cooked "ikan bilis", jelly and bread.... it rocks!!(don't know why my friends don't like it though)

so I guess that sums up everything....

next day....

legs hurt like crap!!

I can't even walk properly....

especially going up and down the stairs....

I tell you man....

that's the worst pain man.... stand and sit also "sakit" you know!!

omgg....

and I found out that I am a...

really...

really...

really...

blur case person.... xD

okay....

gotta go...

byee..!!

-jojo-


ends at 7:36 am